Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Bella Blvd | Introducing Max...




Max is seriously cool. He’s too old for toys, but totally interested in his new guitar and creating the perfect playlist to jam to. Instead of focusing on his homework Max dreams of being a rock star, going hunting with his friends someday, & even beginning high school with all the pretty girls. Chill out with Max from Bella Blvd.







 
 
There's something about camo in greys and neutrals and the strong grey text on black patterned paper that makes me LOVE this piece in the MAX collection.  I think I will be thoroughly inspired to scrap my boys and their activities in the coming year!
 
 
 

So how would you like to win this collection before you can buy it?  Head on over to the Bella Blvd blog for your chance today!
 
Good luck...x

 

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

OMYGOSH!! That collection just yells for my 16 year old "baby"!!!!! I love it!!!

Lizzyc said...

That is a great paper range.. for in between boys.. too old for baby papers and too young for the older male type papers..