Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Hampton Art | Cards...

Hello Lovely Friends!  Today I have a scrappy share for Hampton Art.  I made these two cards for my friend's twin daughters.  They are so, so cute (as all little four year old girls should be!) and I wanted these cards to reflect that.  *grin*  And because they are twins I wanted to create two individual looking birthday cards  but still be cohesive to each other.... Maybe I put too much thought into the creative process! LOL!!! 

Anyway.... here they are.

"You're Awesome"

products used: cs - Kaisercraft; pp - KI Memories; stamps - Hampton Art | Bella Blvd; Ink - Archival; other - Kaisercraft rhinestones; tools - silhouette portrait, machine stitching.




"Just for You"

products used: cs - Kaisercraft; pp - KI Memories; stamps - Hampton Art | Jillibean Soup; Ink - Archival; other - Kaisercraft pearls; tools - silhouette portrait, machine stitching.

 

Please visit the Hampton Art blog if you would like to see my step by step process.  Plus there is a bonus card on the blog there, that I created for Valentine's Day.  Thanks so much for visiting...x
 
 

11 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are so beautiful! LOVING the colors!! off to see more!!!

Ashley Horton said...

Great cards Leanne!! Love the layering!!

Lizzy Hill said...

These really ARE cute, as I imagine the birthday girls are:):).....& ummmm...maybe you overthought it a TAD!!!!! Worth it for these results, though..off to HA I goes:):))))

Lizzyc said...

Beautiful cards, pretty colors and papers, I am sure they will be delighted to receive them...

Sheree said...

Both cards are just so pretty! Beautiful work as always!

Patricia Roebuck said...

These are beautiful! Love the colors!

Gina Lideros said...

love both of them Leanne :)

Ella's Retreat said...

Your beautiful cards really cheer me up. Don't know if you saw but my son Thomas sadly passed away on the 15th December, I have not made any cards yet I seem to have lost my mojo but I am sure it will come beck eventually with your inspiration. I miss him so much xx Anne

Kim said...

These are just delightful Leanne , always love your cards

Scrappegal said...

AWESOME cards!!!!

Tarrah McLean said...

Both of these cards are gorgeous Leanne....love the colours....so pretty :)