Monday, August 18, 2014

Sassy Scrapper | Project Life...

HI there Project Lifers!!  I hope your PL albums are filling up nicely!!  I have now completed 29 weeks of 2014 and I find that I am increasingly impressed with my stamina! LOL!  Last year I barely created 15 spreads!  I'm so happy that Sassy Scrappers continually supports me with this epic journey I'm on, to document and capture our everyday.
 
Anyway...
 
This week, I am sharing my process over at Sassy Scrapper.  Please come and visit if you get the chance.  I can't wait to see you there.
 
 
 
Thanks for visiting..x

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Fabulous! You always include awesome photos!!!!

bernii miller said...

Gorgeous Leanne :)

Lizzyc said...

Wonderful!!!

VERO The Sahm said...

Sooo awesome ! and congrats to continue regularly your PL ! That's a great project ;-)

Rachael Funnell said...

This looks FANASTIC.... :)