Monday, November 24, 2014

Scraptastic Club | Pinterest Monday...

Hi Everyone!  Monique and I have created a Pinterest Inspiration mood board for Scraptastic Club and I love her fun take on the images!  Here's what we pinned...
I too have played with the pops of yellow but on the cardstock background, I took it one step further and dipped my dot clear stamp image (from the Shake It Off Stamp Set), directly into white paint!
"All You Need Is Yoga"



products used: Scraptastic Club Kit - Shake It Off; Add On - Shake It Off; Stamp Set - Shake It Off; Cut Aparts - Shake It Off; other - paint; tools - typewriter, machine stitching.



If you would like to see more details, please visit the Scraptastic Club blog. Thanks for visiting..x



4 comments:

Ashley Horton said...

Love the Yellow Leanne, and the way you used the dot stamp is so fun!!

Lizzy Hill said...

LOOVE the pp & what a FUN page!!! Scraptastic soooo 'rocks':):)

Miriam Prantner said...

What an adorable layout! Love those photos and how bright and sunny this is!

Kim said...

Oooooo I love this !!!