Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Bella Blvd | What's New Wednesday...

Hello Friends!  Today I am sharing another fun project created for Bella Blvd using the awesome new Color Chaos collection.
 
"A Day At The Museum"
 
products used: Color Chaos: Blueberry Strandz, Ice Strandz, McIntosh Strandz, Bell Pepper Strandz; Campout: Treasures & Text, Arrows Clear Cut; Amorie Chipboard Alpha: White; High Five Alpha Stickers: Brown-Cream; Ciao Chipboard: Symbols, WhatNots; Enamel Dots: Oreo Black
 

When creating this layout, I took inspiration from the colours in the clothes my son was wearing. After all, this is a layout about him and I wanted the focus to be drawn to the photo first.
 
 
 
From there I added a bold pop of red to create a visual triangle which includes the three main elements on my page - title, photo & journaling. As my page is already quite busy with the strong choice of patterned papers, the Clear Cut transparency beneath my photo was ideal to create a little extra interest without the extra clutter. I also love that the words that are visible on the Clear Cut, relate back to the story I am documenting.
 
 
Thanks for visiting today. And for those who are wanting to inject a little colour into their scrapping creativity, Color Chaos is now available over in the Sassy Scrapper shop. You can find it here.
 
..x


6 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

Beautifully & so thoughtfully constructed! It all makes such sense when you explain what you do and why! And that transparency. YUM!!!!

Lizzyc said...

Classic colors, fabulous design.. love the title too..

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous! LOVING the colors and the title work!!!!

Ashley Horton said...

The Red, White and Blue color scheme is really awesome Leanne!!

Kim said...

love this one leanne!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

This rocks!