Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Jot Magazine | April Mood Board...

Hello Friends!  Have you seen the latest Moodboard over at Jot? This month's challenge is just delightful! Created by the lovely Meghann Andrew, this Moodboard had me eager to create...
 
 
This is what I came up with..
 
"Best Ever"
 
products used: cs - Kaisercraft; pp - Elle's Studio, Crate Paper, Scraptastic Club; alpha - Dear Lizzy water colour die cut words; other - Heidi Swapp: ephemera, butterfly paperclip, colorshine; gold enamel dots; rub ons; sequins, gold paint; Maggie Holmes hair clip; tools - sewing machine.
 
I loved the idea of having a dark navy background. From there I easily built up the layered details with gold items and paper ephemera.
 
 
Between the layers I added pop dots or foam tape.
 
 
And the title work was created by using colorshine on a watercolour word, a technique I shared here.
 
 
Be sure to enter your project this month, using the April Moodboard over at the Jot blog.  There are always cool prizes up for grabs.  Good luck.  I can't wait to see what you share...x
 
 
 
 


5 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

Beautiful pic of your girl....loooooooove the touches of gold! Looks amazing:):)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

GORGEOUS! LOVING the dark background with all the gold!!!!!!!!!

Jinny Newlin said...

What a gorgeous inspiration board, and I just love what you've done with it, especially the way the gold pops off that rich, dark background!

Стокли said...

Beautiful mood board but not an easy one, I think. You rocked it:)

Unknown said...

Come teach me how to make amazing clusters! Yours are just perfect, right down to the tiny gold bow. Truly stunning layout Leanne